How do I change my account information?
When you create a 3daysofdesign account, you set an email address and password to serve as your login credentials. It is important that you always have access to this email account as it is used both as your login information and to send you important festival related updates.
Before you begin
Ensure you’re using the same login method you chose when you signed up. You log in using an email address and password.
I forgot my password
If you can't log in because you lost your password, click here to reset your password. To reset your password if you’re locked out of your account:
- Go to http://www.3daysofdesign.dk/login
- Below the login fields, click 'Forgot Password?'
- Enter the email address you used to create your site, then click Send Email. If you don't remember which email address you used, try any email address you may have. You can also recover your email address.
- You’ll receive a password recovery email from email@example.com. If you don't get this email in a few minutes, see our tips below.
- Click Password Reset in the email. You'll be directed to a password reset page.
- Enter a new password, and click Save.
I forgot my email address
If you can't log in because you forgot the email address linked to your account, click here to send us a message stating what company you work for.
I'm seeing an error message
e.g.: This email address was not found
This message means we can’t find an account associated with the email address you entered. To resolve this: Check the email address field on the login screen for any typos. Try other email addresses you may have used to create your account. If you still cannot remember, reach out to us by email.
How to change your login / account email
Go to "Your account" to see and change your login information. If you need to change your login email, please contact us. It is important that the email used to login is available to you since it is our primary contact email.