Exhibition Award
DDcated Designhub
Christian IV's Brewhouse
Frederiksholms Kanal 29
Cover image missing

Swedish brand Maze produces furniture with a purpose. In close collaboration with Swedish manufacturers and craftsmen, around 90% of the production takes place in Småland, Sweden. Remaining 10% is made in Europe. Maze use wood from sustainable forestry, 100% recycled metal wire up to Ø 8mm (other metal consists of 15–40% recycled material), and leather from Scandinavian cattle from Elmo Leather, who use by-products from the meat industry and purifies, almost to perfection, their wastewater. Maze makes minimalistic and functional interiors for a stylish and smart home environment – with care from start to finish.

During 3daysofdesign – Swedish furniture brand Maze will exhibit at DDcated's design hub in Lapidarium of the Kings, in the heart of Copenhagen. Celebrating 20 years, Maze presents an elevated colourful brand on their journey of moving from hallway to home.

Other Exhibitions
Studio Fuho is born out of the minds of a designer and a thinker. The world is a big place, and the two creators of Studio Fuho found each other in the passion for architecture, design and philosophy. Years of putting their minds together made this studio. Everything is carefully thought about, nothing is left to chance. Professionalism, humanity and craftsmanship are the backbone of every work and collaboration. No project is started without the right amount of research. The studio focuses on the place we all take in this world. As a human and an individual the same. Every design is a piece with a story and a use that tells this story. No object is passive, it requires action as well as reflection.
Studio Fuho

La Bagatelle is inspired by the house “Bagatel” drawn by architect Gottlieb Bindesbøll in the seaside town of Taarbæk just outside of Copenhagen. Now the home of brand owner Malene Malling. This tiny, charmed house has been key to developing La Bagatelle. It is a way of life -an appreciation of lines, light and uncompromising aesthetics and quality. La Bagatelle is a collection of items a modern wardrobe should be composed of. Pieces that are all harmonious in their energy, proportions and composition. Tailor made in outstanding fabrics in Copenhagen that will allow its owner to focus on the life they lead and not on  what they are wearing, simply because La Bagatelle balances the interesting skill of fitting in while standing out.
La Bagatelle
Design Ambassaden is a Danish based company that represents the agencies for several Italian, Spanish and German high–end interior brands. Exhibiting at 3daysofdesign the following agencies: Arper, always a solution for the office or hospitality, Kettal, nowadays probably the market leader for outdoor, Panariagroup, worldwide leader in sustainable production and distribution of ceramic tiles, Ingo Maurer and, the newest, Foscarini.
Design Ambassaden
At Eva Solo, they never sit still. They are tirelessly exploring new possibilities to bring elegance, function and design into people's homes to enrich their everyday lives. With the Furniture Collection, they are expanding our line of products from kitchen and dining areas to inhabit equally exciting living spaces. The Furniture Collection has been designed to be both simple and bold, charismatic and understated. Each piece is a modern classic that will enhance any room, no matter where it is placed.
Eva Solo


Check back soon!